/ ˈplezənt /
- Giving a sense of happy satisfaction or enjoyment.
- (of a person or their manner) Friendly and considerate; likeable.
/ ˈpantrē /
- A small room or closet in which food, dishes, and utensils are kept.
THE PLEASANT PANTRY
/ T͟Hē ˈplezənt ˈpantrē /
- A guide to help people add satisfaction and pleasure back into cooking without compromising health and wellbeing (see: Seasonal in the City), while showcasing ways to present plates in an aesthetically pleasing way without sacrificing sanity.
- A tool to help outfit one’s kitchen cabinets so that they brim with delicious delicacies, cookware and spices, all at the click of a button.